Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sick.....I hate this feeling!

Well, it's the dead of summer, humidity in the state is nasty, the bugs are starting to get on my nerves and now I'm sick!! Not only am I sick, but my hubby is and my boy as well! I think the hubby brought it home - he denies it naturally! My son missed work this morning and he NEVER misses work or school - so I know he is sick.

Enough whining!! Sorry, I needed to vent for a bit!!

One of the blogs/websites I like to follow is The Pioneer Woman - have you seen it? Now she has a cooking site that she just launched, I'll get the name up here soon. I haven't looked at it yet, but I'm sure it's going to be over the top!! I love to read her and her friends. They make you feel like one of the girls on the block. It's soooo nice!!

Well, I'm off to get some much needed rest....hope this nasty cold is gone in the morning!

Until then........

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment